From label production to data sheets to catalogs
With clear objectives and targeted preparatory work, rapid implementation of efficient print production.
Special features and challenges
- Output of various publication types such as labels, data sheets and catalogs via a uniform system
- Production of labels in various language combinations and container sizes
- Connection to the merchandise management system, which supplies the PIM system with master data
Solution by SDZeCOM
- Creation of a central data repository with the CONTENTSERV software solution in order to supply the various customer touchpoints with up-to-date product information according to the target group
- InDesign® templates with priint:comet for the automated generation of labels and publications via a platform
- Further template variants can be extended by OSMO itself without programming knowledge
- Central data storage and data maintenance for various print touchpoints
- Optimization of publication process
- Possibility of independent variant creation of the print templates
Customer: Osmo Wood and Color GmbH & Co. KG
Products: Finished Wood Products and Coating Systems
Target audience: B2B
Initial spark of the project: Introduction of a PIM/MAM system incl. publishing solution priint:suite
Osmo Holz and Color GmbH & Co. KG, based in Warendorf, is a manufacture of high-quality finished wood products and painting systems and was founded more than 140 years ago as sawmill. The painter plant has been in existence for more than 50 years. The company employs approximately 280 people and is part of the Cordes group of companies along with a total of 25 companies. The high-quality product range includes planed wooden goods, floors, mouldings, glued wood, garden wood and wood coatings. The company sells its products through 2,500 specialist dealers and sales companies in 60 countries worldwide.
A strong partner
SDZeCOM is one of the pioneers and most successful system architects and system integrators of solutions for efficient (product) data management in German-speaking countries. The services range from the selection and implementation of Master Data Management Systems (MDM) and Product Information Management Systems (PIM) to the ongoing support of solutions. SDZeCOM has been one of the first companies in Germany to implement database publishing projects since 1995.