- analysing customer requirements (ex. from a Request for Information)
- proposing a demo scenario
- preparing a customized demo system
- demonstrating the priint:suite
- provide initial technical support
- review ballpark costs (licenses & services)
- Projection and process definition
- People affected: Responsibilities and roles
- Define Functional requirements
- Publication Analysis
- Cost awareness and transparency
- Installation services: Installation of priint software modules on your server.
- Safeguarded roll-outs: Adaption of priint software modules, integration of application software, structured IT-documentation.
- Data Mapping Methods (Java)
- Connector Development for a Content System (JSON, REST, XML-Source, . . . )
- Data Provider Methods (JSON, REST, XML-Export, DB-Import, . . .)
- Plugin-Development to extent standard functionality (Java)
- The solution design of the first “Kick Off”
- The defined Target Processes
- Design of Entity models
- Complete results for the Blueprint Phase
- Review Costs Estimations for a project
- Kick-off meeting: We gather all the key people and everyone involved around one table.
- Analysis: We collect all the relevant information about the processes in your priint environment.
- Concluding meeting with the decision-makers.The results are presented to you.
- Effective and structured: All the facts are put on the table. Decisions can be made immediately on what to do next
- Detailed report: A detailed report containing all the concrete solution scenarios for your company.
- Your benefits: Enhance your productivity and efficiency with an pit stop. Secure yourself reliability from experts.
This pit stop will help your project to recapture its drive and performance.
- Standard Trainings
- Certification Programme for Partner
- Individual Trainings (ex. "training-on-the-job")
To allow customers to develop their own solutions based on priint:suite, it is possible for them to train and qualify as solution partners too.
You will get informations about the most recent roadmap of the priint:suite and we will gather with you possible next steps for the publishing strategy of your company.
This supports you to develop a clear and specific vision, designing a framework for innovation and identifying a first draft plan for the next steps to help you achieve your vision.
- We provide our partners and customers with information and support related to our priint:suite and our services.
- Access to our Knowledge Base
- Software Delivery (Update Versions / Upgrade Versions)
- Guidance about our products
A maintenance or a partner contract with us is mandatory to get access to our Help Desk.