WERK II GmbH is the producer of the software priint:suite. priint:suite is the leading publishing platform for product communication. With more than 350 customers and the support of the leading e-commerce, MDM and PIM systems such as SAP/Hybris, Informatica and Riversand, priint:suite is a trailblazer in the area of enterprise publishing. World market leaders such as 3M, Saint Gobain, Grohe AG, Wilo and Grundfos rely on priint:suite to expand their global publishing platforms. WERK II GmbH operates globally with locations in Germany, France, the USA, England, Poland and Japan.
Areas of responsibility
- Involvement in the conception and realisation of customer-specific configurations and expansions of the priint:suite components.
- Conception and configuration of interfaces to external systems such as PIM and MAM
- Involvement in national and international projects in the publishing environment
- Participation in workshops and their documentation
- Execution of customer-specific function tests
- Creation of system documentation, installation instructions or operating manuals
- Assistance in the estimation of configuration and implementation costs
- Training of users and administrators
- Completed training as IT specialist or media designer
- Several years of experience in the area of software development, technical consulting, print publishing or e-commerce
- Pronounced understanding of industry and technology
- Familiarity with Java, C, XML technologies, XSLT and web services would be an advantage
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or Microsoft SQL server
- Sound knowledge of digital prepress process, in particular DTP experience
- Ideally, you should be familiar with business processes in the areas of technical trade and the mail-order business or with industrial business processes and you should have experience in database publishing projects.
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel, high quality awareness and personal commitment
- A high level of personal initiative, pronounced analytical and conceptual skills, excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Responsible, flexible operations in a team
Work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant and creative working atmosphere. You work independently on challenges and a wide variety of tasks. Personal creative freedom and the possibility to take on responsibility coupled with further development opportunities in a growing company with attractive conditions.
You are a team-oriented, communicative person with pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and are used to working independently in a very flexible and dynamic environment? Then we look forward to receiving your full application (references, professional background, salary requirement, possible starting date) in writing or in electronic form.