WERK II GmbH is the producer of the software priint:suite. priint:suite is the leading publishing platform for product communication. With more than 350 customers and the support of the leading e-commerce, MDM and PIM systems such as SAP/Hybris, Informatica and Riversand, priint:suite is a trailblazer in the area of enterprise publishing. World market leaders such as 3M, Saint Gobain, Grohe AG, Wilo and Grundfos rely on priint:suite to expand their global publishing platforms. WERK II GmbH operates globally with locations in Germany, France, the USA, England, Poland and Japan.
Areas of responsibility
- Independent handling and support of projects in a national and international environment from implementation to acceptance
- Coordination of service providers and partners in projects that lie within your responsibility
- Project planning and controlling
- Presentation of solutions to customers, partners, technical officers and decision-makers
- Customer consultation in all conceptual issues as well as close coordination with service and development departments
- Creation of progress reports as well as timing schedules and budgets
- Identification of project risks and development of solution strategies
- Support for existing customers and partners and promotion of their further development
- Training of users and administrators
- Course of studies at (advanced) technical college or university, e.g. in computer science, business information technology, media information technology, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant experience in development or as a project leader in the area of print publishing or in comparable software projects
- Knowledge in the areas of publishing (in particular Adobe InDesign), XML, HTML as well as databases (Oracle, MySQL) would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of different project methodologies and project controlling
- Ideally, you should be familiar with business processes in the areas of technical trade and the mail-order business or with industrial business processes and you should have experience in database publishing projects.
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel, high quality awareness and personal commitment
- A high level of personal initiative, pronounced analytical and conceptual skills, excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Responsible, flexible operations in a team
Work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant and creative working atmosphere. You work independently on challenges and a wide variety of tasks. Personal creative freedom and the possibility to take on responsibility coupled with further development opportunities in a growing company with attractive conditions.
You are a team-oriented, communicative person with pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and are used to working independently in a very flexible and dynamic environment? Then we look forward to receiving your full application (references, professional background, salary requirement, possible starting date) in writing or in electronic form.