Why become a partner?
- Competence tested and verified by Werk II
- Reseller conditions for the entire Werk II portfolio
- Access to extensive technical and sales-relevant resources for the expansion of know-how
- Cooperation with Werk II for extension of range and safeguarding of business
- Access to beta versions and pre-releases
- Access to extensive partner network
- Participation in leading event for omni-channel publishing, namely the priint day in the DACH room
- Address and corporate profile of partner on priint.com
- Project-support through Werk II Professional Service (subject to a charge)
- Project transfers after blue print phase
- Lead protection
How can I become a partner?
- The basis for a suitable partnership is determined within the framework of a partner meeting
- Formally, a framework partner contract and partner agreement are concluded. The partner agreement defines the parameters of the partnership
- The partner undertakes to observe the jointly developed qualification plan
Who can be certified?
- We certify individuals, exclusively and directly
- Certification takes place after the successful completion of a standard training program
- The certification of a company derives from the certificates of its employees.