Today’s marketers are overwhelmed with data. Never before has so much information been available for making decisions. Most organizations have spent abundantly to collect, store, and interpret volumes of information in order to increase marketing efficiency. This has also coincided with the continued development of the digital marketing channel.
In the retail TouchPoint BLOG Jonathan Dropiewski, President/CEO priint Americas, is answering the following questions:
- How many companies segregate print marketing and digital marketing?
- How integrated are the two processes?
- What role print marketing should play?
- How does print compete with digital?
- How does an organization turn their print marketing into a responsive platform that is so common in the digital age?
- What if catalog production shrank from three months to three weeks?
- What if, instead of manually laying out pages, it was automated with current data from the backend system?
- What if most, if not all, proofreading cycles were eliminated?
Jonathan Dropiewski is the President/CEO of priint Americas, the Americas subsidiary of German software maker, Werk II. He has spent over 22 years helping organizations derive value from better managing and leveraging their enterprise information. He has deep expertise in Content and Digital Asset Management as a User, Vendor, and Consultant and has worked across a wide variety of vertical industries. Dropiewski, born in Detroit, has a BS from Georgetown University and an MBA from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. He also serves as the part-time Mayor of the City of Flat Rock, MI, a City of 10,000 people located about 20 miles south of Detroit.